Career Opportunities with CRC National
We are always looking for great people to add to our talented team of legal and business professionals. If you are interested in working with CRC National, please fill out the form to the right and upload your resume. We will review it and contact you promptly.
If you are a court reporter, and are not already on our call list, please provide us with your contact information and resume, so that we can refer work to you when we have work in your geographic area.
Client Relations Coordinator, Houston Office
Please send resumes to email@example.com or fill out the form to the right.
• Answer phone and coordinate conference calls
• Provide some front desk coverage
• Greet and support office visitors and clients
• Coordinate on-site depositions, refreshments and meals for visitors
• Notify office personnel of upcoming depositions and prepare conference room.
• Daily client contact with paralegals and attorneys to confirm date, time, location, witness name, other resources (video, interpreter)
• Schedule, notify, confirm and coordinate all requested resources for each deposition
• Input calendar data for each job in a computer base system
• Primary contact for ordering, stocking and inventory management of kitchen
• Receives and distributes incoming deliveries and faxes
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic
• Eye for detail
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Undergraduate Degree (four year college or university) and/or 3 years experience in a professional environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
For more information or to apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form to the right.